At Gran & Gramps 4 Hire (Pty) Ltd we take our responsibility as a placement agency seriously with a strict selection process. All our Candidates are mature ladies and gentlemen who are interviewed and must have police clearance certificate.
Whether it’s a casual or permanent position we need as much information from you as possible. The more information you can provide the more confident and precise we can be with the candidate selection. We want to understand your family, household and business needs and ensure that your new Gran & Gramps will be beneficial in your household/business.
Please complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM and pay the once off Registration Fee of R450.00 either via EFT or direct cash deposit into
Gran& Gramps 4 Hire (Pty) Ltd bank account. This gives you access
to our website and services.
Our bank account details are as follows:
Bank: First National Bank
Account Holder: Gran and Gramps 4 Hire (Pty) Ltd
Account Number: 62774233052
Branch Code: 211417
Reference: Client Name & Candidate No Booked
Please email proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
The once off Registration Fee covers our costs and sourcing of candidates internally with our already listed candidates, or sourcing candidates externally via marketing & network platforms. Once you have completed the online Registration Form and made the payment, please send proof of payment to email@example.com
The Selection Process for your Gran or Gramps
• Once proof of payment has been received the process has begun. You can view our candidates under “Click to view our candidates” and select a candidate yourself. You can also request our assistance to select a candidate for you by providing us with as much information as possible and emailing us your specific requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
• If you request our assistance to find you a candidate, based on the information you provide we will search our database for suitable, screened and professional candidates to find the perfect match for you. We will propose two possible candidates whom you can view on our website under “candidates page”, or you can interview the candidate either personally or telephonically.
Once you have made your selection please advise us of your candidate preference, or your approved chosen candidate. I will then offer them the opportunity and will provide you with a Client Agreement which includes our Terms and Conditions for you to sign and return with the specified 20% Agency Booking Fee (this being 20 % fee charged of the total candidate hiring fee). Should the booking fee be less than R100.00, the minimum Agent Booking Fee of R100.00 will apply with each booking.
• The Agent Booking Fee must be paid into our bank account prior to the engagement of the candidate services and proof of payment emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org No service will be rendered until proof of payment is received.
• We can issue you with a basic employment contract free of charge if required that you can use between yourself and the candidate.
• Please note should you not be happy with your chosen candidate for any reason, you can contact Gran & Gramps 4 Hire (Pty) Ltd within 24-
Gran & Gramps 4 Hire (Pty) Ltd will be there to support candidates and families / businesses should advice & information be required. Feel free to contact us via telephone or email.
It is essential for us to ensure that both our candidates & our families / businesses are satisfied with the engagement.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
• To be seen as the most trusted provider of “peace of mind services” to South African families / businesses. To be seen as the custodians for excellent childcare, homecare, pet care & business support.
• Provide professional services to families with busy working lives & businesses which require support.
• Provide reliable childcare, homecare & pet care services & business support.
• Our clients are important to us & we strive to deliver a service which is professional, reliable & trustworthy.
• We support our community through people who are willing & able to make a valuable contribution to families, households & businesses.
• We strive to ensure our “Grans & Gramps” are recognised as valuable members of society by providing them with opportunities to realise their abilities.
• We have a passion to serve our clients through providing the right people to support their family, household & business to create an environment of trust, respect & dignity.